SSAF BL 80 EX SR
*For vertical glass, 5 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||44%||39%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||6%||8%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||50%||53%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||78%||70%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||8%||13%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||8%||15%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||44%||54%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.71|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.72|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Light Blue/Green|
Features and Benefits
- Light solar control film for reducing heat and retaining very high visible light transmission.
- Recommended for shop front windows, musemums and historic buildings and other applications where high visible light transmission is desired.
- Improvement of working conditions – reduction in solar heat gain.
- Very light blue tint complements natural blue/green colour of standard glass.
- This material has a very little effect on visible light but blocks infra red.
- Used where a combination of high light transmission and substantial reduction in solar infrared transmission are needed.
- Scratch-resistant coating provides increased durable and easier cleaning.
- Excellent UV protection helps to reduce fading of textiles, furniture and works of art.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us
SSAF PR 70 SR
Substantial heat rejection provides energy savings and enhanced comfort, combined with a clear film.