SSAF PR 70 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||69%||62%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||9%||15%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||9%||13%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||50%||44%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected (60° Angle)||59%||50%|
|U value, single glazing (btu/hft².F)||0.99|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (btu/hft².F)||0.46|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Clear|
Features and Benefits
- Substantial heat rejection provides energy savings and enhanced comfort, combined with a clear film.
- Increased on-angle heat rejection provides additional performance benefits.
- Low reflection enhances view.
- Extends the life of furnishings by rejecting UV rays, the single largest component of fading.
- Reduces glare and eye disconfort.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us