SSAF PR 40 EX SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||42%||37%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||6%||7%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||5%||13%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||61%||71%|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Tinted|
Features and Benefits
- Spectrally selective, multilayer nano-technology.
- Optimal visible light transmission and heat rejection performance.
- Extends the life of furnishings by rejecting UV rays, the single largest component of fading.
- Reduces glare and eye discomfort.
- Reduces solar heat gain keeping you cool and comfortable.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us
SSAF PR 70 EX SR
Substantial heat rejection provides energy savings and enhanced comfort, combined with a clear film.