SSAF VS70 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||40%||36%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||24%||26%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||36%||38%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||69%||63%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||8%||14%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||7%||11%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||52%||44%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.05|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.54|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Light Blue-Green|
Features and Benefits
- Great visible light transmission and good solar energy rejection.
- Recommended for shop front windows, musemums and historic buildings and other applications where high visible light transmission is desired.
- Rejects up to 49% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Optically-clear with advanced infrared rejecting technology.
- Blocks out over 99% of UV radiation, a major cause of fading of valuables, fabrics and furnishing.
- Used where a combination of high light transmission and substantial reduction in solar infrared transmission are needed.
- Protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating, resulting in durable and easy to clean product.
- I.R. 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us