*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||11%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||56%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||33%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||18%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||60%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||28%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||80%||75%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.08|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||–|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Silver|
Features and Benefits
- Blocks out 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet radiation.
- An excellent choice for skylights to reduce heat and glare.
- Perfect privacy for waiting rooms, bathroom windows and security areas.
- Provides privacy with significant heat reduction of 79%.
- Shatter resistant, 2mil thickness, reduces danger of flying / broken glass.
- I.R. rejection (900nm to 1000nm) of 88%.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us
Let the light in and yet maintain your privacy, with our selection of decorative privacy films.
Reduces solar glare to help you focas on your computer / TV screen or reading, but still allowing natural light through.
High Performance Solar
Substantial heat rejection provides energy savings and enhance comfort combined with a clear film.
Helps provide a comfortable working / living environment, also can reduce energy costs.