SSAF 004 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||82%||73%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||8%||14%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||10%||13%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||90%||82%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||9%||15%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||9%||15%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||15%||22%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.9|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.8|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Clear|
Features and Benefits
- Tested by British Standards Institute to BS6206 class B, also meets the requirements of prEN12600 class 2B2 impact testing.
- Meets the requirements of Health & Safety Legislation for safety glazing.
- Approved by the U.K Ministry of Defence for bomb blast protection.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive has low visual distortion for optical clarity.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
- This film is especially desirable in commercial applications where safety and security are primary considerations: Banks, Government Buildings, Retail Shops, Schools etc.
- I.R. 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us