SSAF IMPACT 200 EX SR
*Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||76%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||10%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||14%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||83%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||10%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||10%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||20%||21%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.7|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||5.7|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Clear|
Features and Benefits
- Tested by British Standards Institute to BS6206 class A, also meets the requirements of prEN12600 class 1B1 impact testing.
- The perfect film for shop fronts which demand high visibility along with safety and security against vandilism and ‘smash and grab’ type attacks.
- Especially designed to provide excellent ‘anti-blast’ protection for glazing in dangerous locations, with good ‘anti-fragmentation’ properties.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
- This very clear film is especially desirable in commercial applications where safety and security are primary considerations: Banks, Government Buildings, Retail Shops, Schools etc., with an ‘easy-install’ adhesive system.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us