SSAF N35 008 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||37%||33%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||14%||18%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||49%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||39%||36%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||15%||21%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||16%||17%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||51%||38%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.93|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.74|
|Colour Rendering Index, Ra||98||99|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral|
Features and Benefits
- Complies with BS6206 class A, also meets the requirments of prEN12600 class 1B1 impact testing.
- This film is especially desirable in commercial applications where safety and security and solar control are primary considerations.
- Used where moderate glare and heat reduction are essential, combined with neutral daylight colour balance.
- Rejects up to 53% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Exceptional filter of over 99% of ultraviolet radiation, to reduce fading of fabrics and furnishings.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us