SSAF N50 004 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||49%||43%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||9%||14%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||42%||43%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||52%||47%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||10%||16%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||13%||15%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||41%||32%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.92|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.74|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral|
Features and Benefits
- Complies with BS6206 class B, also meets the requirments of prEN12600 class 2B2 impact testing.
- Good solar heat rejection for a cooler environment in summer.
- Neutral colour and low visible reflection for unobtrusive appearance.
- Exceptional filter of over 99% of ultraviolet radiation, to reduce fading of fabrics and furnishings.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
- I.R. 780nm to 2500nm
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us