SSAF RS20 004 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||12%||11%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||56%||52%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||32%||37%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||15%||14%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||60%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||64%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||81%||70%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.67|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.68|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Silver|
Features and Benefits
- Complies with BS6206 class B, also meets the requirments of prEN12600 class 2B2 impact testing.
- Combines reflective film with safety and security.
- Ideal for commercial applications where safety, security and solar control are primary considerations.
- Ultraviolet stabilized to help protect interiors from fading.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us