SSAF DR15 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||18%||16%|
|Solar Energy Reflection (External)||36%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||46%||48%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||17%||16%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||36%||38%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||12%||13%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||72%||58%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.15|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.56|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Warm Grey|
Features and Benefits
- Solar control, a dual reflective warm grey appearance
- Rejects up to 72% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Blocks out 99% of ultraviolet radiation, protecting valuable fabrics and furnishings from fading.
- Used where excellent heat and glare reduction are required and a low interior surface reflectance is desired at night, with a warm to neutral daylight ambiance.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us