SSAF RNG 10W EX SR
*Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||8%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||61%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||31%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||10%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve60||64%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||12%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||82%||86%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.1|
|Infrared Rejection (760-2500nm)||+/- 70%|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Silver / Black|
Features and Benefits
- Films designed to provide a “one-way effect” – Daylight privacy.
- Rejects up to 82% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Blocks out 99% of U.V. radiation, to help prevent fading of furnishings and fittings, as well as the health aspects of too much U.V. light.
- Used where excellent heat and glare reduction are required, and a low internal reflection at night is desirable.
- Provides our highest level daytime privacy with optional transparency.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us