SSAF RS20 EX SR
*For vertical glass, 5 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||12%||11%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||60%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||28%||29%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||16%||15%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||62%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||60%||59%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||81%||85%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.7|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.69|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Silver|
Features and Benefits
- Reflective solar control and privacy exterior film. Ideal for office, factory and most commercial applications.
- Provides a high level of daytime privacy with optical transparency.
- Rejects up to 81% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- An external film with a ‘Hard Coat’ for scratch resistance and easy to clean product.
- Blocks out 99% of UV radiation, to help prevent fading of furnishings and fittings, as well as the health aspects of too much U.V. light.
- Provides our highest level of daytime privacy with optical transparency.
- Excellent weather resistance durability.
- I.R. 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us