SSAF RS20 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||12%||11%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||56%||53%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||32%||36%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||15%||14%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||62%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||62%||63%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||82%||71%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.3|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.6|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Silver|
Features and Benefits
- Solar control and privacy film, reflective appearance.
- Provides a high level of daytime privacy with optical transparency.
- Perhaps more widely sold than any other solar controlled window film.
- Rejects up to 82% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Ideal for office, factory and most commercial applications.
- Blocks out 99% of UV radiation, to help prevent fading of furnishings and fittings, as well as the health aspects of too much U.V. light.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
- I.R. 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us