SSAF RS50 EX SR
*For vertical glass, 5 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||39%||34%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||28%||29%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||33%||37%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||49%||45%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||26%||28%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||24%||28%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||53%||60%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.71|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.72|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Silver|
Features and Benefits
- Reflective solar control and privacy exterior grade film.
- Used where an exterior application is necessary, providing very good Heat rejection and moderate glare reduction.
- Rejects up to 53% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Blocks out 99% of UV radiation, to help prevent fading of furnishings and fittings, as well as the health aspects of too much U.V. light.
- Reduces glare to ease eyestrain, a requirement of Display Screen Equipment Health and Safety Legislation.
- Exterior product with superior specially formulated scratch resistant coating for easy clean.
- Ideal for the reduction of solar heat gain on double and trible glazed window systems.
- I.R. 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us