SSAF SPB 20 SR
*For vertical glass, 5 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||14%||13%|
|Solar Energy Reflection (External)||46%||43%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||40%||44%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||21%||20%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||36%||38%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||33%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||78%||65%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.52|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral Bronze|
Features and Benefits
- Solar control and privacy film, bronze appearance.
- Rejects up to 78% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Blocks out 99% of ultraviolet radiation, protecting valuable fabrics and furnishings from fading.
- Used where substantial glare and heat reduction are essential, with a warm bronze colour in transmission and reflection.
- Reduces glare and can ease eyestrain caused by display screens.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
- I.R 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us