SSAF SPN 35 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||35%||31%|
|Solar Energy Reflection (External)||16%||20%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||49%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||39%||36%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||18%||23%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||15%||16%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||53%||41%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||6|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.73|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral|
Features and Benefits
- Solar control and privacy film, neutral appearance.
- Rejects up to 53% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Blocks out 99% of ultraviolet radiation, protecting valuable fabrics and furnishings from fading.
- Used where moderate heat and glare reduction are essential, combined with neutral daylight colour balance.
- Reduces glare and therefor enhances comfort.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
- I.R 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us