SSAF SPN 65 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||63%||55%|
|Solar Energy Reflection (External)||9%||14%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||28%||31%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||68%||62%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||9%||16%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||8%||11%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||31%||28%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.91|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.74|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral|
Features and Benefits
- Solar control and privacy film, neutral appearance.
- Rejects up to 31% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Blocks out 99% of ultraviolet radiation, protecting valuable fabrics and furnishings from fading.
- Recommended for shop front windows, museums and historic buildings and other applications where high visible light transmission is desired.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating for easy cleaning.
- I.R 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us