SSAF SPNEX 20 SR
*For vertical glass, 5 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||20%||18%|
|Solar Energy Reflection (External)||24%||28%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||56%||54%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||22%||21%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||26%||30%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||30%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||68%||76%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.71|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.69|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral|
Features and Benefits
- Neutral solar control and privacy exterior grade film.
- Rejects up to 68% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Blocks out 99% of ultraviolet radiation, protecting valuable fabrics and furnishings from fading.
- Used where an exterior application is critical to provide excellent heat and glare reduction with a unique comination of moderate reflectance and neutral daylight colour balance.
- Reduces glare and can ease eyestrain caused by display screens.
- An exterior film with a patented scratch resistant coating resulting in durable and easy to clean product.
- I.R 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us