SSAF V14 EX SR
*For vertical glass, 5 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||7%||6%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||56%||57%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||37%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||9%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||58%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||24%||28%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||84%||89%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||5.71|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.72|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral Reflective|
Features and Benefits
- Neutral solar control and privacy exterior grade film.
- Provides our highest level daytime privacy with optical transparency.
- Rejects up to 84% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- One-way daylight privacy with low interior reflection allows improved visibility to the outside while preserving privacy.
- Blocks out 99% of UV radiation, to help prevent fading of furnishings and fittings, as well as the health aspects of too much U.V. light.
- Provides our highest level of daytime privacy with optical transparency.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating, resulting in durable and easy to clean product.
- I.R. 780nm to 2500nm.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us