SSAF V14 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||8%||7%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||50%||47%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||42%||46%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||10%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||54%||55%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||24%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||<1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||83%||68%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||6|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||2.63|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Neutral Reflective|
Features and Benefits
- Duel reflective window film, providing daytime privacy.
- Used were excellent heat and glare reduction are required, and a lower internal reflection at night is desirable.
- Rejects up to 80% of total solar energy, reducing heat and energy costs, increasing comfort.
- Reduces eye strain and improves conditions for VDU operators.
- Blocks out over 99% of UV radiation, a major cause of fading of valuables, fabrics and furnishing.
- Provides our highest level of daytime privacy with optical transparency.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating, resulting in durable and easy to clean product.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us