SSAF ASA 35 SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Heat Loss Reduction||17%||11%|
|Heat Gain Reduction||69%||54%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||30%||28%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||54%||53%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||60%||61%|
|LSG (light to solar gain)||1.2||0.8|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||75%||68%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||4.8||–|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||–||2.4|
|Film Colour / appearance||Neutral|
Features and Benefits
- Improves comfort during the cold winter months as well as during the heat of summer.
- High heat rejection helps provide energy savings in the summer.
- Increased insulation helps provide energy savings in the winter.
- Potential payback in less than three years.
- Reduces glare which may help improve productivity at work stations.
- Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays, the largest cause of fading.
- SSAF Films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us
Workshop 21, Hemsby Rd, Martham Norfolk NR29 4QG
01493 749174 | 01603 670700