SSAF CLUV SR
*For vertical glass, 7 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||84%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||9%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||7%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||90%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||9%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||9%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||0.5%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||14%||15%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||–|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||–|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Clear|
Features and Benefits
- Very high UV filter to give best possible fade reduction from clear film.
- Additional UV ‘absorbers’ within the adhesive for extra protection.
- Excellent film to help alleviate medical conditions caused, or aggravated by U.V. light.
- Excellent film to help protect valuable interior furnishings and fabrics from fading.
- Excellent film to help protect the contents of museum galleries from the harmful effects of Ultra Violet light.
- Protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating, resulting in durable and easy to clean product.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us