SSAF SRC 50 SR
*For vertical glass, 5 year warranty for sloping glass. Warranty is only valid if installed by trained and qualified personnel.
|Solar Energy Transmission, Te||49%|
|Solar Energy Reflection, Pe||9%|
|Solar Energy Absorption, ae||42%|
|Visible Light Transmission, Tv||54%|
|Visible Light Reflection (External),Pve||6%|
|Visible Light Reflection (Internal),Pvi||6%|
|Ultraviolet Transmission, Tuv||1%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||39%||36%|
|U value, single glazing (W/m².K)||–|
|U value, double glazing, Air filled (W/m².K)||–|
|Film Colour / Appearance||Light Grey|
Features and Benefits
- A film designed especially for vehicles to enhance comfort, privacy and appearance.
- Excellent Infra Red (900nm – 1000nm) rejection.
- Very low visible light transmission to reduce glare, aid privacy and reduce heat gain.
- Blocks out 99% of ultraviolet radiation, protecting valuable interiors from fading.
- Helps to reduce in-car heat build up, reducing the use of the air-conditioning, which can help to save fuel and reduce emissions.
- SSAF films are protected by a patented scratch-resistant coating.
Download this Product Page Here
If you would like a sample of this window film please contact us
Let the light in and yet maintain your privacy, with our selection of privacy films.
High Performance Solar
Substantial heat rejection provides energy savings and enhance comfort combined with a clear film.
Reduces solar glare to help you focas on your computer / TV screen or reading, but still allowing natural light through.
Helps provide a comfortable working / living environment, also can reduce energy costs.